IMPORTANT: Orders for month-by-month boxes must be placed and paid for by the 1st of the month. You will be contacted about pickup options prior to receiving your first box.
Our summer farm share runs from mid-June through October and provides members with a weekly supply of nearly 100 varieties of fresh fruits and vegetables, often picked-up from the farm that morning. Due to growing schedules, produce shares in June may be less diverse, but will continue to increase in variety and volume as the season progresses. Customer favorites include sweet corn, tomatoes, peaches, cherries, strawberries, blueberries and green beans (see the list of what to expect each month on the next page).
- The “month” starts on the 15th of the month.
- Each month, you will receive 4 boxes of produce (1 box per week).
- This year, we will only offer one size farm share. The new price is the median of the large and small box options from previous years.
- Orders for month-by-month boxes must be placed and paid for by the 1st of the month.
- If you are not able to make your scheduled pick-up time, please let us know a week in advance so other arrangements can be made.