How it Works
Our 20-week summer farm share runs from mid-June through October and provides members with a weekly supply of nearly 100 varieties of fresh fruits and vegetables, often picked-up from the farm that morning. Due to growing schedules, produce shares in June may be less diverse, but will continue to increase in variety and volume as the season progresses. Customer favorites include sweet corn, tomatoes, peaches, cherries, strawberries, blueberries and green beans (see the list of what to expect each month below). Order online now.
- Each month, you will receive 4 boxes of produce (1 box per week).
- This year, we will only offer one size farm share. The new price is the median of the large and small box options from previous years.
- Orders for month-by-month boxes must be placed and paid for by the 1st of the month.
- If you are not able to make your scheduled pick-up time, please let us know a week in advance so other arrangements can be made.
- When possible, we ask that empty boxes be returned. This helps eliminate waste and keep our costs down
What’s in the Box?
Each week, you’ll receive a box of high-quality produce from local farms. Our WNY growers include: Harris Farms of Gasport, NY, Lakeview Orchards of Olcott, NY, Draudt Farms of Boston, NY, and Robinson Farms of Lockport, NY. Keep in mind that the list below is not exhaustive. As produce becomes available, it will be added to your farm share. However, we cannot guarantee that all varieties will be included in your share each season, as all agricultural products are subject to availability and weather conditions.
Why Choose a Farm Share?